This User Agreement (the “User Agreement”) is a contract between you and accreditly and applies to all users of this Website. In this User Agreement “you” or “your” means any person or entity using this Website, provided that if such person is under 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is older (the “Age of Majority”), it also includes such person’s parent or legal guardian. Unless otherwise stated, “accreditly”, “we” or “our” refers to the accreditly service & team members.
AmendmentsWe may amend or supplement this User Agreement at any time. Please check this User Agreement each time you access and use this Website so that you will understand the terms applicable to your access and use of this Website. When we make changes to this User Agreement, we will notify you of the changes by posting the revised version on our Website and ask for your agreement to it at that time. If you do not agree to the amended User Agreement, you may not continue to access or use the Website.
Links to Other WebsitesAny other websites that link to this Website are not part of this Website and may have different policies with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. Please be sure to review the applicable agreements and policies carefully when visiting our other websites or any third-party websites to whom we provide links.
Security of Your AccountYou are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, and for all activities that occur through the use of your Account. You agree to: immediately notify accreditly of any unauthorised use of Your Account or any other breach of security. accreditly will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You may be issued a new password or required to change your password from time to time. We have put physical, electronic and managerial procedures into place in order to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personally identifiable information stored on our servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made via email are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to interception during transmission. accreditly disclaim responsibility for all negligent acts that may result in disclosure of your personal information.
Registration PeriodYour Account on this Website is valid for as long as you maintain a subscription. You may renew your subscriptions for additional periods of time. User Accounts, usernames and passwords are not transferable, even between your own Accounts, and digital items including achievements have no retail value and are not redeemable for cash.
Suspension or Termination of Accountaccreditly reserves the right to suspend any Account that has been inactive for six (6) months or more. In addition, accreditly may terminate or suspend your Account and/or access to all or part of this Website and/or any products or services available through this Website in the event (i) it determines after reasonable investigation that you have breached this User Agreement or that your conduct violates applicable law or is otherwise harmful to the interests of accreditly or other third parties, or (ii) accreditly decided to cease its operations and/or its provision of any applicable products or services in connection with this Website.
School AccountsFor the purpose of school online access and licences; A School is defined as any educational institution. A School subscription to accreditly applies to students of that school attending on a full-time or part-time basis.
User Code of ConductThe Website is provided by accreditly and is intended to be used in a safe and enjoyable fashion. You are responsible for the content of any material you enter on this Website. Users of this Website must not:
- Use this Website in such a way as to offend or interfere with the use by anyone else of this Website;
- Upload, submit, publish, transmit, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate any materials while connected to or otherwise using this Website that: (i) are defamatory, libellous or inaccurate, (ii) are abusive or threatening towards or invade the privacy of any third party, (iii) which are offensive, obscene or pornographic; (iv) infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party; (v) violate any law or regulation; (vi) advocate illegal activity; (vii) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services; or (viii) are treated as confidential under any contract or policy;
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of this Website;
- Attempt to use this Website in a fraudulent manner, including but not limited to, access to this Website or information or images that have not yet been officially announced or incorporated into this Website’s functionality.
- Attempt to gain access to any other user’s Accounts;
- Attempt to ascertain any other user’s password, and /or personal information by any means whatsoever, including without limitation, by use of this Website or any other website, or by e-mail communication;
- Attempt to harvest or otherwise collect information about other users without their consent;
- Attempt to harvest or otherwise collect or extract your own data through any other channels than the provided api.
- Attempt to use this Website for any purposes other than those intended by accreditly or;
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.