Subscribe to get updates from the accredit.ly team
- Innovate and automate your certification and re-certification processes.
- Manage the life long learning & professional development lifecycle of all of your members, in any stage of certification or re-certification.
- Build and customise certification pathways that matter to your industry.
- Surface profession and industry wide insights and skill analytics.
- Place your members at the centre of your certification process, reducing learner data management, operational overheads and frustrations.
- Protect your brand and fight credential fraud with verifiable, secure accredit.ly accreditations.
- Manage and track your learning and development at a granular level across your organisation for visibility, continuous improvement and compliance.
- Enable your employees to achieve more by providing opportunities for lifelong learning and continued development.
- Drive retention and motivate employees with meaningful skills data they own.
- Dramatically reduce internal learning, skills, credential and compliance management overheads and frustrations.
- Understand the skills of your workforce while providing new internal opportunities, while also easily finding and vetting potential new employees.
- Provide a granular record of achievement and demonstration, detailing and promoting the skills and context your learning imparts.
- Support grade and mastery based skills, and leverage algorithmic data to “pre-warm” adaptive learning environments.
- Protect your brand with verifiable, secure accredit.ly accreditations.
- Promote and track engagement with your product and solution through accreditation sharing.
- Support life long learning.
- Highlight my skills, learning achievements and continued professional development while remaining in complete control of my data and privacy.
- Minimise time spent managing your learning data, including evidence of professional development, certification and pre-employment documentation requests.
- Increase my global portability with a robust record of learning experiences (including personalised).
- Increase my personal market value and visibility of my skills and achievements.
Enable your learners and recipients to self-evaluate and provide their own evidence
Flip the accreditation process with pathways that enable your recipients to self evaluate against your frameworks, provide their evidence and earn your accreditations based upon the requirements you define.
Build a reusable library of granular, skills and frameworks to support your accreditations with your learning
Frameworks and skills are core to every accredit.ly digital accreditation. Manage your learning frameworks that contain the granular skills your pathways and accreditations impart on your learners at scale.
Support dynamic, algorithmic based adaptive learning experiences
Not all learning experiences are created equally, and when adaptive learning solutions provide personalised learning, your accreditations should keep pace. Capture not just the explicit skills that were learned, but now also record your algorithmic proficiency metrics to warm up other adaptive experiences.
Connect and integrate your existing solutions with the accredit.ly platform to orchestrate your accreditation workflows and learning experiences. Leverage our open API documentation to build and customise your own dashboards and reporting using tools you already known and love, like Power BI.
Define, manage and track your learning experiences
Learning experiences are far more nuanced than any one directional, one off piece of paper can ever demonstrate. Using accredit.ly you can now provide robust, granular context of the learning experience that took place and how, shining a light on the true skills of the accreditation holder.
Bundle and share your learning experiences and professional development achievements
Support your life long learning journey by recording and aggregating professional development achievements for further learning and accreditation, as well as including other evidence that may be required to demonstrate your competencies pre and post hire.